Monday, February 10, 2014

Shop Art The Stanley Tool Guide

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download


Well, lately I havent been putting in much time working on (or in) my shop at home. Rather, its been a long push to get the school shop up to speed. Im happy to say it is now very close to being finished. Ill post some pictures soon in case anyone is interested.

There was just one problem. I had one wall that was way too blank. It needed something, but I just couldnt decide what it was. Then I found the perfect shop art to hang - "The Stanley Tool Guide". Its from the early 40s and is both practical and decorative. Well, decorative if you are a crazy, hand tool fanatic I guess.

I took it apart and framed the pages. Here are some shots - not the best quality unfortunately, but I think they show what I like about the prints.

The whole wall - and yes, its pink. Got a problem with that?



And some detail shots:











TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment