Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pictures of the Big Tables

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I got these photos from Steve a while ago but havent taken the time to post them until now. Its summer. The weather has been pretty near perfect. I have been playing golf and tennis .... I have requests for new work that I have to address and new projects starting up. We had friends in from Taos ... Anyway .. Here they are now ... Click the photos to enlarge them ... I didnt take them and I know they were not easy tables to photograph, but here they are .. There is a list of all the relevant blog post links at the bottom ... See the whole story; start to finish by following the links in order ...
The 26 x 9 table
From the endThe small table ... 20 x 8
From the beginning ....
post #1
post #2
post #3
post #4
post #5

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment