Sunday, March 2, 2014

Design Inspiration from Telluride Colorado

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

Can you believe it is August already! I am finally winding down from an onslaught of lacrosse tournaments and now getting ready for school to begin for my boys. In between all that, we got away on what was an amazing vacation to Telluride, Colorado with stops in Denver and Moab. Telluride was breathtaking! I am a mountain girl (I came home with a cowboy hat!) and I could seriously move out west in a heartbeat. However, I would have panic attacks driving on some of those high mountain cliffs...that could definitely be a problem.

I wanted to share a couple pictures of the beautiful scenery and some great decor from the Tomboy Tavern restaurant in Mountain Village Telluride.


Warning: my pictures are not the best here. Apparently two glasses of wine has a bit of a negative impact on my photography skills! I will take that into account on future evenings out!

This was one of two seating areas in the restaurant. I would love to recreate the look. Crisp white trim all around room. Deep neutral walls. Dark weathered wood plank floors and reclaimed barn wood on ceiling. I loved the fireplace with the brick, crisp white and heavy dark beam and I love, love, love the dark gray imitation bull head!



Empty wine bottles make a simple chandelier unique.



Love using old barn doors inside...future project!! *photo skills dwindling as wine takes effect:-)


Reclaimed barn wood ceiling.


OK, now take a deep breath and relax...


Stunning....





TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment